HI all,

Well i have tried 4 time now deleteing the update and downlaod again, but when i deploy, it gives an error on prezone activities or somethign to that effect and then nit QUICKLY changes to and error, on the devices (servers) themslev i only se the update as Aborted!!??...try doing the manual import of the zcm 10.2.2 but when i try to tun this it tells me the zen user does not have right to the directly...the 10.2.2 zip file is in the /opt/novell/zenworks folder......how do i giv eth eZCM adminnistrator "acess" to this folder?...

i am trying th emanual way thinking that it might be a corrupt download from the online update procudure ... i also run the ZDC util and got a errro on the zenloader ... see copy and pasted from html report...ALL other report nothing wrong (ZDC Zenwork Dianostic Center) ...please please help..

ZENworks File Verifier
All required files are found on this system.
Following required files are inconsistent.
Severity Description
ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/bin/zenloader' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 1612, actual = 1613
Checksum: expected = c939fe06, actual = 16eefe30
Owner: expected = zenworks, actual = zenworks
Group: expected = zenworks, actual = zenworks
Package name: expected = novell-zenworks-core-server-10.2.1-34693, actual = novell-zenworks-core-server-10.2.1-34693

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/CASA.msi' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 2032128, actual = 1946624
Checksum: expected = 2f65532a, actual = 3a6f1bfd
Package name: expected = unknown, actual = unknown

ERROR

File '/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/CASA.x86_64.msi' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 2135552, actual = 2019328
Checksum: expected = aea69c1c, actual = 6b8d4b32
Package name: expected = unknown, actual = unknown