C1 Error 0x8819
Hi GURU of Novell
Hope you can suggest me how to solve my big problem. The problem concerns ConsoleOne application.
When I open C1 it can look through the tree and see all containers and objects, but when I open users/resources/wks properties C1 returns an error: (0x8819) Server Connection Lost
My colleagues from headoffice, whose manage Novell servers, couldn’t help with the problem. They made some checks but nothing wrong was found.
Internet provider checked line as well and did not find any errors or short breaks on the line.
I read posts that I found on this forum and tried all tips I’ve found (copy from sys:\public\mgmt, win firewall disable etc) no success.
WinXP SP3 (the same error with SP2)
C1 version 1.3.6h