I am very new to Novell environments and am trying my best to follow directions, KB articles, support forum suggestions, etc... Perhaps this is a problem with our installation procedures, but I have been unable to locate the cause/fix for this problem to date.
We are running a Novell OES, NetWare 6.5, version 5.70.07 server. We also have C1 installed on the server, v 1.3.6h.
When I view the properties page for a user under NDS>TREE>CONTEXT, I am expecting to see a ZENworks tab with a Launcher Configuration page, but it's not there. I have installed ZENworks Desktop Management v7 SP1 Release 2, and the associated Desktop Management Services. I have extended the schema. But I still don't see this tab in the User Properties window.
I can only assume that I have missed a step somewhere, or have not configured something properly, but don't know where to begin researching this issue. If someone could just point me in the right direction, I would be more than happy to do the research on my own.
I should also note that I have registered for a Novell course 3080 so I can be brought up to speed on the basics of NetWare 6.5 and OES, but it doesn't start until next week. This missing tab is somewhat of a time-sensitive matter, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!