Hello,

I tried to update one of our Primary Servers to 10.2.2

The Update completes with an error saying it couldnt rebuild Deployement Packages.

I tried to rebuild the Packages with:
zman system-update-rebuild-packages (surp)

loader-messages.log error:

[Loader.SystemUpdateModule] [] [FINEST: Attempting to extract content for update 50100202008b93e7d3949f03b6fb5eb5] [] []
[DEBUG] [2/4/10 9:32:52 AM] [] [Loader.SystemUpdateModule] [] [FINEST: Finding all previous updates] [] []
[DEBUG] [2/4/10 9:32:52 AM] [] [Loader.SystemUpdateModule] [] [FINEST: Moving all update files] [] []
[DEBUG] [2/4/10 9:32:52 AM] [] [Loader.SystemUpdateModule] [] [FINE: There was an error getting the content from the content system] [java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/opt/novell/zenworks/content-repo/system-update/427b1afe45a1b7e8991f50231f0e7c82/authtokenclient.x86_64.msi (No such file or directory)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.jav a:106)
at com.novell.zenworks.systemupdate.SystemUpdateUtil. copyFile(SystemUpdateUtil.java:408)
at com.novell.zenworks.systemupdate.SystemUpdateUtil. extractExternalContentTo(SystemUpdateUtil.java:266 )
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.handlers. ContentHandler.extractContent(ContentHandler.java: 176)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.handlers. ExtractContentHandler.moveUpdateFiles(ExtractConte ntHandler.java:194)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.handlers. ExtractContentHandler.processAction(ExtractContent Handler.java:84)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.runner.Qu eueThreadWorker.processAction(QueueThreadWorker.ja va:208)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.runner.Qu eueThreadWorker.run(QueueThreadWorker.java:139)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
] []
[DEBUG] [2/4/10 9:32:52 AM] [] [Loader.SystemUpdateModule] [] [FINE: Unable to extract update content.] [java.io.IOException: Unable to extract content: authtokenclient.x86_64.msi
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.handlers. ContentHandler.extractContent(ContentHandler.java: 178)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.handlers. ExtractContentHandler.moveUpdateFiles(ExtractConte ntHandler.java:194)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.handlers. ExtractContentHandler.processAction(ExtractContent Handler.java:84)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.runner.Qu eueThreadWorker.processAction(QueueThreadWorker.ja va:208)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.runner.Qu eueThreadWorker.run(QueueThreadWorker.java:139)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Can i just insert the file into the content repo and where can I get the file. It is not included in the 10.2.1 manual update import file either.

Thankful for any ideas.

Best Regards

Stefan