I have one SUSE Linux Zenworks server (primary) running 10.2 and wish to upgrade to 10.2.2. I created a Deployment stage and deployed the 10.2.2 update and right now it is displaying the Status of "In Process." The Stage is showing the staged name of "Zenworks server 10.2.2 update."

The System Updates shows: Feb 2010 PRU, Support Pack 2 for ZCM (10.2) and Update for ZCM (10.2.2). I deleted all of the 10.1 updates.

After reading through the forums I finally was able to get to "In Process" status but I don't see a system-update.log file created under /var/opt/novell/log/zenworks/system-update/50100202008b93e...
The /var/opt/novell/novell/log/zenworks/system-update shows 2 folders: 501002... and f21b642... The system just isn't getting to the next stage. Refreshing kills the update and states "Failed."

I was hoping to read through the system-update.log file to continue troubleshooting the problem. I had no other problems with previous Zenworks updates. For a test I successfully applied 10.2.2 to my test workstation but nothing is happening on the server. It is stuck on "In Process" for hours.

Thanks for suggestions and help. I have a deadline to deploy Zenworks 10.2.2to Windows 7 workstations.