We have a user who who chronically loses it. Sync fails, no emails in
or out. We screw around with the phone, reboot our GMS server, cover
ourselves with animal fat and dance naked under the moon, Sacrifice a
virgin copy of Windows 7, and somehow it starts working again. We
rarely are able to pin an action we take to the return of functionality,
and when we do, that same action rarely fixes it the next time.

In looking it over today, We noticed something. In this case, it was
syncing. At least it said it was syncing, was giving no errors, but of
course, we were not getting any actual email synced up.


Here is an example of a couple of sync that failed to upload anything,
followed almost immediately by a sync which worked, although between
those two we did absolutely nothing to the phone, server, or Gods.
Anyone have any ideas what might be going on here? Note that the ones
which failed to deliver have a session time of "Never."
From the User Log:

2/17/2010 8:47 2/17/2010 8:47 chris Synchronization started
2/17/2010 8:47 2/17/2010 8:47 chris Connection Info
2/17/2010 8:47 2/17/2010 8:47 chris Bytes in/out: 1316/2142 (* actual
over the air count may be higher)
2/17/2010 8:47 2/17/2010 8:47 chris Duration: 00:18
Never 2/17/2010 8:45 chris Connection Info
Never 2/17/2010 8:45 chris Bytes in/out: 2495/3073 (* actual over the
air count may be higher)
Never 2/17/2010 8:45 chris Duration: 00:19
Never 2/17/2010 8:37 chris Connection Info
Never 2/17/2010 8:37 chris Bytes in/out: 1108/2030 (* actual over the
air count may be higher)
Never 2/17/2010 8:37 chris Duration: 00:10
Never 2/17/2010 8:36 chris Connection Info
Never 2/17/2010 8:36 chris Bytes in/out: 2805/2110 (* actual over the
air count may be higher)
Never 2/17/2010 8:36 chris Duration: 00:11