Is there a way to move the content (bundles and policies) and imaging (zmg image files) to a mounted NSS volume instead of taking the entire Content-repo folder as explained in the documentation.

I have 3 ZCM Primary servers that replicate to one another. These are SLES11 virtual servers in ESX. They all use the same external Sybase OEM database that runs on its own virtual SLES11 server.

I have installed the Novell Client on one of these SLES11 ZCM primary servers and plan to use this to mount the NSS volume on this Linux server.

Here is what I have tried just to see if this works:
I ran the command "mv /var/opt/novell/zenworks/content-repo/content/* another-local-directory-on-device. I then created another directory under content-repo and called it contentnew. After the directory was created, I created a symbolic link by entering the command: ln -s /var/opt/novell/zenworks/content-repo/contentnew /var/opt/novell/zenworks/content-repo/content

I then went into the ZCM Gui and created a web bundle. When I look at the content folder, which is now a symbolic link to the contentnew folder, the directory is empty. I do not want anything from my old content folder. When I create this new bundle, why is there no data being put into this folder?

If someone could please explain how the content folder works under content-repo that would be extremely helpful. I'm thinking that I do not have to move the entire content-repo and that I can do this separately for the content and imaging folders.