I have a ZCM "registry edit" bundle that configures settings some print settings in IE7. Specifically, it blanks out the header and footer and sets the margins to 0.25" all around (we have a large group of people that print reports out of IE and need these settings for the reports to look right).

I've created a registry edit ZCM bundle that pushes out the needed settings. The bundle works perfectly, except for the fact that ZCM throws constant errors because of the "null" values required for the header and footer (because I'm setting the header and footer to "nothing"). The errors I'm getting look like this:

Full Message: Failed to process action: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path1

Additional Information: None
Severity: Error
Date: February 22, 2010 12:33:45 PM
Acknowledged Date: None
Source: /Devices/Workstations/CJE Workstations Folder/Horwich Workstations/bh4883
Message ID: ActionMan.FailureProcessingActionException
Probable Cause URL: None
Log ID: e918e7f34551789e21f08f3124f9f3d9
Related Objects: /Bundles/Application Tweaks/IE Print Settings

As I mentioned, the settings get pushed just fine, and a null value in this case is the correct and valid setting. Anyone have any idea how to get ZCM to stop complaining? It's totally spamming up my system with these error messages. I've run the message cleanup, but that's a short term solution since the messages keep coming.