We were running ZCM 10.1.3 so we upgraded 10.2.0 and then tried to upgrade to 10.2.2. However, it displayed an error message: "The Update for ZCM (10.2.2) update requires the following update (s) to be applied before it can be deployed: Support Pack 2 for ZCM (10.2)". So I tried to install the 10.2.0 update manually. The console reported that the update for successful and I rebooted the server. When I tried to open my ZCM console it displayed the following error:

HTTP Status 500 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception
com.patchlink.sapphire.web.pages.vulnerability.ses sion.HibernateSessionFilter.doFilter(HibernateSess ionFilter.java:95)

root cause

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception
com.patchlink.sapphire.web.pages.vulnerability.ses sion.HibernateSessionFilter.doFilter(HibernateSess ionFilter.java:75)

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/HibernateException
com.novell.zenworks.fw.web.util.PageUtil.getServic eStore(PageUtil.java:406)
com.novell.zenworks.fw.web.internal.ZENworksAccess Manager.checkAccess(ZENworksAccessManager.java:85)
com.novell.web.NJWCServlet.preService(NJWCServlet. java:148)
com.novell.zenworks.fw.web.internal.ZENworksServle t.service(ZENworksServlet.java:52)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:803)
com.patchlink.sapphire.web.pages.vulnerability.ses sion.HibernateSessionFilter.doFilter(HibernateSess ionFilter.java:75)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.23 logs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Tomcat/5.5.23

I noticed that the Novell ZENworks loader service is not running and I can't start it. Any ideas what the problem is?

Thank you.