After my laptop was working fine for a couple weeks, I checked a month later and it would not work anymore.

I began receiving the exact same errors as detailed in this post,

but I am using Windows 7, and the Novell Client 2 sp1 for Windows 7, and Netware 6.5 sp8

I could see all the volumes when I dclicked into Network | FileServerName, but was unable to open the volumes.

I looked at my connections in the Red N. I saw that my Primary was set to one of my other Novell 6.5 servers, I selected my file server, and clicked Set Primry. Then I checked, I dclick into Network | FileServerName, it works! I can see all my files! Then I re-logged on through the Red N. It took a minute but all my drives from my login script mapped.

I just thought I'd pass this along.