I am running NW 5.1 sp6 and bm 3.7 sp2. Recently I noticed we couldn't
get
to some sites and also were not receiving email from some domains. I
went
to clear the cache and noticed that there was no pxyhosts.sav file
created. I went ahead and did a stopbrd command deleted the pxyhosts
file
and reloaded proxy with the -cc switch. It took care of the email and

website problem for a few days, but now the same problem has returned.
It
still is not creating the pxyhosts.sav file which means the dns cache
is
not updating. Also, when you click on pxyhosts file it states a size
of
zero bytes. Is this normal and are there any settings I can check to
fix
this. I have a feeling our DNS cache is just going to keep getting
corrupted.
Thanks!!