I just got my new Motorola Milestone (I think it is called Droid in US), with Android 2.1...
After cursing Android that only the default ports (80/443) can be used, I reconfigured the Server and voila, it syncs. So far, so good, but now the trouble just started:
- Contacts created on the mobile are synched into Frequent Contacts ?!?
- Only Contacts in additional folders (not Frequent Contacts (thank good), but also not the default Contact folder (grmbl)) get synched to the mobile...
- Mail looks ok, but if a synched mail is moved in the fat client, it remains in the inbox on the mobile. Once I managed to get all mails double on the mobile, but no clue how, reset and it was back ok.
- Tasks, no sync
- Notes, no sync
- Calendar, not convincing... GW data does not get to the mobile...

Tried to 'Resync', 'Reinitialize' from Mobility and deleted/recreated on the mobile... did not get any better.

I then tried TochDown for Android 2.0/2.1, the effects were quite the same, except that somehow the calendar data was synched to the mobile, but not displayed ?!?...

I hope someone has a hint for me where I should check what is going wrong. What logging options and which log files should I look at?

thanks.