Hi everyone - long-time lurker, first-time poster here.

Is there a way create an availability schedule for an Application Object via a command line (or any other programmatic method)? The utilities I've obtained from Cool Solutions are great for replicating AOs (Application Objects) and setting certain properties, but none of them seem to have a method of creating a schedule that you would otherwise create within the AO's property book via Availability > Schedule. BTW, we are using Zen 6.5.

We have a rollout around the corner for which there are several AOs that drive the process, and we are going to have an instance of each of these AOs for every target group (of which there are dozens), and each group will have their own distinct schedule. The schedules are basically going to be "wait until day X to become available and then remain available for the next 2 months".

For some of the AOs we can use the Schedule Type of Range of days, which is not so terrible to set manually because you just specify a start date and an end date. But most of the AOs must have the Schedule Type of Specified days in order to ensure they do not ever launch during business hours; manually selecting 60 days from the date picker for a single instance is a daunting task, and I shudder at the thought of having to do so for dozens of AO instances.

I believe that the field in the ZENworks database that corresponds with an Application Object's schedule has a data type of Binary (which may be why there doesn't seem to be an existing solution), but does anyone have any ideas for accomplishing what I'm talking about?

Thanks in advance,