I am just beginning to do a test with ZCM (currently sp2 downloading sp3 as
I write)

I have tried to migrate an app that was created with snapshot in ZFD. The
content seems to have uploaded correctly. However, when I try to install the
ZCM app, it appears to start and then just stops. My workstation states new
application has been installed but the reality is that no files have been
copied. I must be missing something here. One thing I did note was that in
the bundle setting it had a the source_path set back to the ZFD server. I
can't see why this would be needed but deleting that doesn't help.