We are running ZCM 10.3 on Linux. I have a lab of 30 computers that were on ZFD 7. I pushed down the ZCM Adaptive agent using Zen 7 and they all installed and registered perfectly. Computer names are EngLab01, EngLab02, etc Everything is working fine.

Now I want to reimage the lab. I create a clean image with ZCM 10 installed on it. Before I put the image on the server, I do this:
zac unr
zac fsg -d
zac cc
del "C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\conf\*.sav
del "C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\conf\deployguid*
I also delete the imagesafe data and create a runonce key to run zac reg -g <servername> <username> <password>

I then manually boot to PXE and put the image on the server. I create a multicast bundle, assign it to the 30 computers, and it deploys just perfectly. All 30 computers come up with their correct host name EngLab01, EngLab02, etc. from the image-safe data.

I now have to log on to each computer (is there a way around that??), and they register just fine. But instead of coming in as EngLab01, a different workstation is created in ZCC called:

These all appear to work properly, but I now have 60 workstations.

Can someone tell me how I can get an existing workstation to image back to the original name without creating a new workstation?