I have a bunch of migrated apps (~100) that are failing with the error: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". They download, and once done they throw the error. I have incremented all the apps with no luck. I also tried deleting them and re-migrating them. Still no luck. Clearing the cache or even reverting the workstation to its original state has no effect. This only seem to be affecting the applications that were converted to MSI during the migration process. I have some straight MSI apps that I migrated (not converted from axt/aot) with them and are working fine. 6 of my 8 building's apps are fine, but this wont seem to work.

I attached the zmd-messages.log from the workstation. Also, in the windows event viewer I get this error:

Category: BundleManager
WindowsActions.MSI_UNKNOWN_ERROR: An Unknown MSI error occurred: Error code is Object reference not set to an instance of an object..
Im not sure what else to try and searching on the forums or novell's kb doesnt bring anything up. Id appreciate any help.