We upgraded from ZCM 10.2 to 10.3a late last week.

Since then, I have noticed that the "Last Full Refresh:" date in ZCC is listed at about the time the patch was applied to the servers.
The "Last Contact:" time appears to be updating as corrected.

I have tried forcing a refresh from the client on the servers and from the ZCC. It appears to refresh (Last contact changes) but Last full refresh does not.

I have checked the device Management -> Device refresh schedule and everything appears correct (12 hrs for full refresh, 2hrs for partial).

Note: This behavior is happening on all the Satillite servers (and it looks like on all the workstations), but on our Master servers it is updating correctly.