LA Times

You're a Generous Spirit

You thrive on new experiences. You live a wonderfully rich and varied life, and have inspiring levels of enthusiasm and passion for everything that you do. Intellectually curious and well-read, you like to keep on top of all the latest issues. You do your best to live a healthy lifestyle and manage to balance this with a busy social life. You get great fulfillment from doing your bit for society and enjoy being an active member of the local community. But it's also important to be able to kick back and relax from time to time. After all, you deserve it.

You actively seek debate and discussion. You appreciate intelligent conversation and good social interaction makes you feel alive. You're a bit of a bookworm at heart. You probably have a good pile of books by the bed and maybe even a few on-the-go at once! Never one to rest on your laurels, you truly believe that life is what you make it. You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire. You're a bit of a romantic at heart. Fun for you tends to have a traditional flavor. It's about those special moments when you feel like you've traveled back in time. Generous Spirit I thrive on new experiences. I live a wonderfully rich and varied life, and have high levels of enthusiasm and passion for everything that I do.