I am repeatedly getting the following errors when doing a manual update.
Its showing me the new version numbers but is giving me a update failure and the log shows the following.

devslszen001:/var/opt/novell/log/zenworks # tail loader-messages.log
[DEBUG] [6/1/10 12:15:40 PM] [] [Loader.SystemUpdateModule] [] [FINE: Unable to extract update content.] [java.io.IOException: Unable to extract content: novell-zenworks-core-server-10.3.0-27649.noarch.rpm
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.handlers. ContentHandler.extractContent(ContentHandler.java: 178)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.handlers. ExtractContentHandler.moveUpdateFiles(ExtractConte ntHandler.java:196)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.handlers. ExtractContentHandler.processAction(ExtractContent Handler.java:84)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.runner.Qu eueThreadWorker.processAction(QueueThreadWorker.ja va:208)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.runner.Qu eueThreadWorker.run(QueueThreadWorker.java:139)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:651)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:676)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)