I have a client who is extremely frustrated with his GroupWise 8 right now. When he goes to send an email, and gets to the To: box, he starts typing, and when it finds a match, he hits the TAB key to move on - and now a box keeps popping up saying "Select an Entry" with a list of items in various address books that have something in common with what he typed. We do NOT want this.

I connect to their system using a GroupWise 8.0.0 client on a 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium. I go to send a message, start typing John@ and it finds my name first, and it shows up on the line. I hit the TAB key, the rest of my email address is filled in on the line, and the cursor moves to the Subject box.

Logged in from HIS desktop (GroupWise 8.0.1 client on Windows XP Pro SP3) it's different. I go to send a message, start typing John@ and it finds my name first, and it shows up on the line. In THIS instance, when I hit the TAB key, the box pops up saying "Select an Entry" with a list of John's and their email addresses.

He says that this only started a few days ago, but the client hasn't changed. The options seems to be the same, whether I'm on my computer looking at them, or on his looking at them, but they respond differently. This option seems to be workstation specific.

Any clues? He's getting more and more frustrated with this. I can't seem to find where the difference would be.