I'm not sure if I should be asking this in here.

I am looking to reverse proxy a internal web server out a some external
I have it working from technical point of view however I am wondering what
sort of license I need for my external users (ie just a edirectory license
or a bm one as well) and also if it is possible to cache the nds login id
and pass that through to the internal web site and use that to authenicate
to the web site as well.

I know I need to tie the web server into nds as well.