Hello All,

I am using GroupWise object API in my application which is developed in C#.Net. The application is running as a windows service and is multithreaded. The problem I am facing is that it randomly starts giving errors like

Field Expected.
Stack Trace:
at System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(Strin g memberName, BindingFlags flags, Object target, Int32[] aWrapperTypes, MessageData& msgData)
at GroupwareTypeLibrary.DIGWTrashEntries.Find(Object Condition)

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Stack Trace:
at System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(Strin g memberName, BindingFlags flags, Object target, Int32[] aWrapperTypes, MessageData& msgData)
at GroupwareTypeLibrary.DIGWAccount8.set_LastRetentio nDate(DateTime )

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. .
Stack Trace:
at GroupwareTypeLibrary.DIGWAccount8.GetQuickMessages CollectionExt(DateTime StartDate, QuickMessagesCreationConstants eHowBuildList, Boolean bIncludeHidden)

When I use a single thread to access object api methods it works well without any issues.

Any ideas on how I could simultaneously use object api? Can I have two different processes using object api at the same time without these kind of errors?

Any recommendations for the above questions and the best practices that I need to follow while working with object api or the languages in which object api would work well in multithreaded environment would be appreciated.

Regards,
Saju