I have a customer that wants to do the following: Do away with the cluster altogether and just mount the resources as non-clustered volumes.
Here's how I see it:
1. Offline Resources
2. Delete Resource objects
3. Verify that objects are deleted in ConsoleOne (pools/volumes)
4. Go into NSSMU and un-share resource devices
5. Unload Cluster Services on all nodes
6. Go into NSSMU and activate/mount the pools/volumes on the server that will be hosting them. Update NDS for each ….
7. Delete cluster nodes (not server objects)
8. Delete cluster object
9. Comment out LDNCS or chkconfig novell-ncs off
10. Reboot servers….
Does that sound about right?