I have recently changed Netware iprint manager from IP to DNS at 2 sites. Since the change site 1 has been fine but site 2 has a few issues with printing and installing the printers.

Users which already have the printers installed and try to print get windows explorer crash error and it closes the printer and file explorer. If they delete and try to reinstall the HP-2320b printer they get spooler subsystem app error, then Novell iprint error: The remote prcedure call failed, error code: 1726 which stops the print spooler and when they try to print it goes back to explorer crash error. However if they delete all printers then install the HP-2320a printer then install HP-2320b they get sys32\spoolsv.exe error: "Function address 0x27f1899 caused a protection fault" ect when installing the agent at "add the print driver" stage but printing works after that.

I should mention that printer agent HP-2320a and HP-2320b are 2 different physical printers but both are the same model and using the same print driver which has been working for over a year until this change. If I create a new printer agent using the same driver I get the spoolsv.exe error when installing but printing works.

Site 1:
Netware 6.5 SP7
NDPS Manager v3.02.04
NDPS Broker v 3.0.12
IPPSRVR 4.01

Site 2:
Netware 6.5 SP6
NDPS Manager v3.02.04
NDPS Broker v 3.0.12
IPPSRVR 4.01

How could this change of corrupted the agents like this and how can I fix it?

If you need screenshots of the other errors just let me know but max of 1 per post :(