Frustrating thing is that one has to accept the certificate for each and every remote controlled PC.

One of our hotline guys got a new Harddisk (no roaming Profile) and all started from beginning. So I found a solution: I exported the registry from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Novell\ZCM\Remote Management\Viewer\Settings\DeviceFingerprints from another PC and imported it for the user on the new PC. OK everything working again without any question "Accept this certificate ...".

So I created a bundle with the following Launch Script Action and assigned it to all of my helpdesk users:

reg export "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Novell\ZCM\Remote Management\Viewer\Settings\DeviceFingerprints" \\Srv1\Vol1\Dir1\DevFngrPrnt%COMPUTERNAME%.reg

copy /y \\Srv1\Vol1\Dir1\DevFngrPrnt*.reg \\Srv1\Vol1\Dir1\AllDevFngrPrnt.reg

reg import \\Srv1\Vol1\Dir1\AllDevFngrPrnt.reg

So with every launch all Fingerprints get exported and all the other users will import all of them. But still at least one Admin need to permanently accept the certificate.

Of course there are a lot of duplicates since each user exports the same Fingerprints. But the import takes care of it and just leaves one fingerprint for each device.

My QUESTION now: Where can I extract that Fingerprint directly from all the remote machines distribute it to all Hotline users? I did not find the source of it.

Thanks Klaus