Hi, I just installed Build 74 on SLES 11. I tried SP1, but had problems with the Trusted App

Here are a few observations and comments that I have in using it with a Palm Pre Plus
I have quite a few folders and subfolders and they all show up under Exchange on the PDA. It's easy to not include them as Favorites, but the Web portal should have a page to check off which folders you want synced
If I send an email to jsmith@abc.com the JSmith from the GroupWise System Address book gets selected instead. I have to edit the To field and backspace out my domain and type in the correct domain all over again.
Also, I get a copy of the e-mail sent to me as well. I know with iPhones that is a "feature" that can be turned on and off. I don't know if that is a Palm Pre issue or Synchronizer issue.
I have e-mail set to Sync "As Items Arrive". They don't sync and I have to force a sync most of the time.
E-Mail shows up in the Inbox that a rule puts in another folder - I saw that someone else mentioned this a few weeks back
HTML e-mail is all in script.
Existing calendar Items are not syncing to the PDA. However, new events made on the PDA sync to the GW Calendar sometimes twice - that's a "feature" for people with a poor memory!
The Subject of an e-mail sent internally from the PDA does not show up in the GW client - i.e. it's blank. Also, the From address is in the format of: Charles Riale<bnetinc cariale@bnetinc.com> instead of Charles A. Riale
The Subject of an e-mail sent externally shows up. The From Address is in the format: "Charles Riale" cariale@bnetinc.com <bnetinc> instead of "Charles A. Riale" CARiale@bnetinc.com
If I try to download my certificate file, I get this in the web browser, "error downloading certificate file". I'm not too worried about this right now as I want to see how the software performs.
The server.log file shows errors which might be related to #7, but it also says on one line, "hakuna matata!" which I found out is from the Lion King and is Swahili for "no worries". So I don't know if I should worry or not!
Contacts created on the PDA to not get synced to GW and vice versa. I'm only syncing my Personal Address Book
At some point during the testing of the above findings, my POA shut down - coincidence? It's the first time it has ever shut itself down.
All in all the Synchronizer has a long way to go to get to where the GroupWise Mobile Server currently is. Also, I feel that the Palm Pre while it does quite a few "cool" things like play YouTube videos, it can't hold a candle to the Treo 700P for efficiency and usefulness. Same thing for the Blackberry - I'm not sure how it got to be the defacto corporate PDA - it's too proprietary, takes far to many keystrokes and wastes valuable time with that fuzzy wheel!