Well, we've been using GMS for a while, and also gave a couple of the
Mobility pack build's a try....

Im seeing the "error with gw event notification" pop'in up on our POA
again and again.
I've removed the lab/mobility pack, I've removed the trusted app in C1
for it,, still, can't find a why to completly get rid of it.

I dont know if it's new with gw8sp2, but the webconsole at;
:7181/eventConfigList Actually shows some stuff

Though, it doesn't seem to get rid of the initial problem, getting GW
to remove any memory of the Mobility pack.

Btw, seems that users on the existing GMS more or less all have a
quite big queue of "events" though synking seems to work anyway