I've applied TID 7003298


but its still not working, I've also restarted the server. Any ideas?
I've changed it to the following as the TId

<cache name="LDAP-uid-searchresults"
maxElementsInMemory="10000"
timeToIdleSeconds="600"
timeToLiveSeconds="600"/>
<cache name="LDAP-root-uids"
maxElementsInMemory="1000"
timeToIdleSeconds="600"
timeToLiveSeconds="600"/>
<cache name="LDAP-dn-uids"
maxElementsInMemory="10000"
timeToIdleSeconds="600"
timeToLiveSeconds="600"/>
<cache name="LDAP-grouptoken-search"
maxElementsInMemory="10000"
timeToIdleSeconds="600"
timeToLiveSeconds="600"/>
<cache name="LDAP-sid-to-guid"
maxElementsInMemory="10000"
timeToIdleSeconds="600"
timeToLiveSeconds="600"/>
<cache name="LDAP-user-home-directory"
maxElementsInMemory="1000"
timeToIdleSeconds="600"
timeToLiveSeconds="600"/>
<cache name="LDAP-allattrs-searchresults"
maxElementsInMemory="5000"
timeToIdleSeconds="600"
timeToLiveSeconds="600"/>


Thanks

John