I had a problem with my certs and had to update them a couple of weeks ago. I thought I had everything working good and I've got my clients all updated and all. Then, 10.3.1 came out and I downloaded it and tried to update my primary server. I received a content couldn't be downloaded error and then discovered that I cannot reach it via VNC at all (even though the NZRViewer is running) and also that I've not had a full refresh since July 8 (the day I did the certs) on this server. My second primary server is fine as is my sattelite. I'm including the log file I get from starting services to doing a refresh but it almost seems as if the agent has been disabled or something.