Hi !
I would like to share my lastest experience with antivirus with Novell OES 2 on Linux.

Basically, I did a lot of tests and research to find a good antivirus who works on a OES 2 Linux box with NSS volumes not only with EXT3 or REISER partition.

I tried : Avira, ESET Nod32, Sophos, McAfee LinuxShield and TrendMicro.

Avira, ESET Nod32 used Dazuko to be able to do REALTIME Scanning. However, on NSS volume Dazuko doesn't work well at all.

McAfee : Give us hardtime on a couple of servers - memory leak - high cpu - etc ... as usual for this company ... not impress.

Sophos : Have a antivirus client for Linux but not impress regarding the option offered by the little GUI and the realtime scanning option. Doesn't work with NSS very weel.

The big Winner is : TRENDMICRO !!! Wow and Wow again ... ServerProtect for Linux is easy to install - have a great GUI web-based and a lot of options to configure the software with very picky options. NSS volumes are prortected properly and so on.

Also, Trendmicro have complet solution for every others OS - Windows XP, 7, Server 2003, 2008, (32 and 64 bits ), for MAC OSX, etc, etc ...

I wanted to share my experience with you !

Also TrendMicro have all