I have tried and tried and tried.. Can't figure it out. I have tried two differnent OU Partitions. Complete server rebuilds everytime, and wiped out the container everytime. Always getting stuck on the Add Domain Object in Provisioning. Below is part of Provision log. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this? Installing into an existing tree.
OES2SP2

2010-08-05 10:22:15,038 INFO - Domain Object Addition:Starting Domain Object Addition.
2010-08-05 10:22:15,038 INFO - Domain Object Addition:Script to be run is /opt/novell/xad/share/dcinit/provision/provision_add_domainobj.pl
Useless use of private variable in void context at /opt/novell/xad/lib/perl/XAD/schema.pm line 943.
Useless use of private variable in void context at /opt/novell/xad/lib/perl/XAD/schema.pm line 943.
2010-08-05 10:22:21 Pre-check of add domain objects Passed
>>>Associating DomainDNS object class with domain object
>>>Triggering Limber
Waiting for the changes to take effect
modifying entry "ou=Labre,o=STLABRE"

DomainDNS object class is associated with domain object successfully
>>> Modifying Domain Object
2010-08-05 10:22:52 Importing /var/opt/novell/xad/ds/domain/domain-object-modify.ldif
modifying entry "ou=Labre,o=STLABRE"
ldap_modify: Constraint violation (19)
additional info: NDS error: syntax violation (-613)

Could not execute ldapmodify with the input /var/opt/novell/xad/ds/domain/domain-object-modify.ldif at /opt/novell/xad/lib/perl/NDS/import.pm line 183.
at /opt/novell/xad/lib/perl/Logger.pm line 119
Logger::_err('Could not execute ldapmodify with the input /var/opt/novell/x...') called at /opt/novell/xad/lib/perl/Logger.pm line 202
Logger::Log(0, 'Could not execute ldapmodify with the input /var/opt/novell/x...') called at /opt/novell/xad/lib/perl/NDS/import.pm line 197
import::domain_object_modify_online('frd_install=H ASH(0x8166c28)') called at /opt/novell/xad/share/dcinit/provision/provision_add_domainobj.pl line 35
2010-08-05 10:22:52,670 INFO - Domain Object Addition:Finished Domain Object Addition.