I'm trying to make a bundle for a Zenworks Virtual Application we are pushing to devices that adds firewall allowances, so the user isn't prompted to allow the program upon first run.

The best I could come up with is a script that runs the following:

Code:
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="solo.exe" program="%USERPROFILE%\appdata\local\novell\sandbox\don johnston, inc. readoutloud solo edition\6.0.1.3\2010.08.05t15.51\virtual\stubexe\8.0.1286\@programfilesx86@\donjohnston\solo\applications\solo.exe" enable=yes dir=in profile=private,public localip=any remoteip=any protocol=udp localport=any remoteport=any edge=deferuser action=allow

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="solo.exe" program="%USERPROFILE%\appdata\local\novell\sandbox\don johnston, inc. readoutloud solo edition\6.0.1.3\2010.08.05t15.51\virtual\stubexe\8.0.1286\@programfilesx86@\donjohnston\solo\applications\solo.exe" enable=yes dir=in profile=private,public localip=any remoteip=any protocol=tcp localport=any remoteport=any edge=deferuser action=allow
Basically one statement is for UDP and the other for TCP.

I'm guessing I should set this to Run Once: for every user that logs in. I notice that it the bundle will create a new Firewall rule for each user that logs in, which doesn't seem efficient.

Anyone have advice or try doing this before?