I've searched for the answer to my problem to no avail and this product is brand new to me so forgive me if this is a common problem.

I've got the GW Mobility Pack Public Beta 88 release installed on a SLES 11 SP1 server. All seems to work fine. The connectors are running, it's listening on the appropriate ports, and I can login to the webadmin page. My account is listed there with the proper username. Right now, we don't have SSL setup so the connection to the server is only available internally.

I connect my iPhone to our VPN over WiFi and try to add my account/server and I get "Unable to verify account information." I can browse to the webadmin page from the iPhone okay so IP address connectivity seems to be fine.

I've tried enabling anonymous bind and using secure and non-secure connections to the LDAP servers but I just cannot get this thing to connect.

Not just that, but I've tried putting the services into verbose logging and checked the /var/log/datasync/ folders and cannot find anything of use in there. So I really don't know where to go or where to look to find the source of my problem.

Any hints or ideas?