GW 8.0.1 everything is on Netware, I want to add an additional Post Office to a Windows 2008 R2 server.

During the install I select Update an Existing system, get to a point where it asks Agent Installation path I accept the default of C:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\GroupWise Server\Agents, with "Install as Windows Service" checkbox selected. The NEXT screen has a Blank Box and I select Add, Select "Post Office" Put in the name of a "To be created new Post Office that doesn't exist yet" calling it POBOX5. There is a place to put the "Path to Database:"
What do I put there ? I tried C:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\GroupWise Server\Agents and it tells me to "please specify a valid path to the component" Stuck at that point.
If I start again from the beginning point, If I choose the Option to "Install individual components and choose "GroupWise Agents"
with all the same as above I get the same results..
an error "Please specify a valid path to the component."
I even created a folder in the root of C:\ called it c:\pobox5\ then copied the gwpo.dc, ngwguard.dc, and wphost.dc from the software\PO folder tried again, same results.

Please point me in the right Direction.........