I am running GW 8.0.1 on SLES.

For about a week now, I get the following error on the poa "Possibly damaged blob in database = usern8i.db" The error duplicates itself hundreds of times--several times a second according to the time stamp. While it is doing this, all of my C/S Handler Threads become busy and sometimes spawn extra ones. Of course this causes GroupWise to become extremely slow for my users. I can resolve the problem by manually killing and restarting the POA, which will allow GW to run fine for several minutes to several hours before repeating the process.

This only happens when I have many users logged on--i.e. not on the weekend. Also, although the BLOB error is spread among many users, there are only about five who make up the vast majority of the errors.

I've already rebuilt all of the user and message databases, but the problem continues.

I'm under a lot of pressure to get this resolved, so any help would appreciated.

One other thing of note, my quick finder index runs take about 15-20 hours to complete each one.

Thanks in advance.