hi,
I have Novell Data Synchronizer Version: 1.0 (Beta) Build: r1.90 installed. My groupwise system is 8.02. I added a user to datasync groupwise connector then to mobility. when I look at mobility status, the user sync has failed. when I look at the default.pipeline1.groupwise.log log, i see this.

Code:
2010-08-30 21:18:55.687 DEBUG [CP WSGIServer Thread-8] [api:79] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Enabled result for cn=tonyg,o=Home was False
2010-08-30 21:18:55.687 DEBUG [CP WSGIServer Thread-8] [api:81] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Enabled lookup for cn=tonyg,o=Home returned False
2010-08-30 21:18:55.702 DEBUG [CP WSGIServer Thread-8] [filter:94] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] cn=tonyg,o=Home matched to tonyg (user)








2010-08-30 21:20:07.402 DEBUG [CP WSGIServer Thread-28] [sink:42] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] about to send query, destID = default.pipeline1.groupwise, my ID = default.pipeline1.groupwise
2010-08-30 21:20:12.736 DEBUG [CP WSGIServer Thread-28] [sink:44] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] direct query to AI, result = <event version="1">
  <metadata>
    <type>query</type>
    <destination>default.pipeline1.groupwise</destination>
    <origin>default.pipeline1.mobility</origin>
    <originType>mobility</originType>
    <timestamp>Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:20:07 EDT</timestamp>
    <id>default.pipeline1.mobility-source-soapbridge.e4178eb0b49d11df8fde000c29a1badd</id>
  </metadata>
  <item>
    <query>
      <syncFolders>1</syncFolders>
    </query>
    <result>User not enabled</result>
  </item>
</event>
 (type <class 'suds.sax.text.Text'>)
2010-08-30 21:20:17.788 DEBUG [CP WSGIServer Thread-28] [sink:42] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] about to send query, destID = default.pipeline1.groupwise, my ID = default.pipeline1.groupwise
2010-08-30 21:20:18.126 DEBUG [CP WSGIServer Thread-28] [sink:44] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] direct query to AI, result = <event version="1">
  <metadata>
    <type>query</type>
    <destination>default.pipeline1.groupwise</destination>
    <origin>default.pipeline1.mobility</origin>
    <originType>mobility</originType>
    <timestamp>Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:20:17 EDT</timestamp>
    <id>default.pipeline1.mobility-source-soapbridge.ea484cacb49d11df8fde000c29a1badd</id>
  </metadata>
  <item>
    <query>
      <syncFolders>1</syncFolders>
    </query>
    <result>User not enabled</result>
  </item>
</event>
 (type <class 'suds.sax.text.Text'>)
2010-08-30 21:20:23.138 DEBUG [CP WSGIServer Thread-28] [sink:42] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] about to send query, destID = default.pipeline1.groupwise, my ID = default.pipeline1.groupwise
2010-08-30 21:20:23.469 DEBUG [CP WSGIServer Thread-28] [sink:44] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] direct query to AI, result = <event version="1">
  <metadata>
    <type>query</type>
    <destination>default.pipeline1.groupwise</destination>
    <origin>default.pipeline1.mobility</origin>
    <originType>mobility</originType>
    <timestamp>Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:20:23 EDT</timestamp>
    <id>default.pipeline1.mobility-source-soapbridge.ed789530b49d11df8fde000c29a1badd</id>
  </metadata>
  <item>
    <query>
      <syncFolders>1</syncFolders>
    </query>
    <result>User not enabled</result>
  </item>
</event>
 (type <class 'suds.sax.text.Text'>)
2010-08-30 21:20:28.537 DEBUG [CP WSGIServer Thread-28] [sink:42] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] about to send query, destID = default.pipeline1.groupwise, my ID = default.pipeline1.groupwise
2010-08-30 21:20:28.877 DEBUG [CP WSGIServer Thread-28] [sink:44] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] direct query to AI, result = <event version="1">
  <metadata>
    <type>query</type>
    <destination>default.pipeline1.groupwise</destination>
    <origin>default.pipeline1.mobility</origin>
    <originType>mobility</originType>
    <timestamp>Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:20:28 EDT</timestamp>
    <id>default.pipeline1.mobility-source-soapbridge.f0b08938b49d11df8fde000c29a1badd</id>
  </metadata>
  <item>
    <query>
      <createCursorParams>
        <filter>
          <element>
            <op>and</op>
            <element>
              <op>gt</op>
              <field>created</field>
              <value>2010-08-29T00:00:00Z</value>
            </element>
            <element>
              <op>isOf</op>
              <field>@type</field>
              <value>Mail</value>
            </element>
            <element>
              <op>isOf</op>
              <field>source</field>
              <value>received sent draft personal</value>
            </element>
          </element>
        </filter>
        <view>default message peek attachments recipients</view>
      </createCursorParams>
      <readCursorParams>
        <count>20</count>
      </readCursorParams>
    </query>
    <result>User not enabled</result>
  </item>
</event>
 (type <class 'suds.sax.text.Text'>)

btw, i have tried running db cleanup on the user, i did find a dup folder err, i cleaned that up and now the user has no errors in the gwcheck.