Hi all,

I am running into an issue with OfficeXP SP3 that has been virtualized using ZAV 8.0.1 and registered using the msi method. First, when you try to open a document from a web browser (Firefox in my case) it will open the downloads window and show the file but never launch the virtualized Office. Then if you try double-clicking on the document in the downloads window, nothing happens. If you open the folder that the document was saved to and double-click on it nothing happens. If you go into open with and choose the virtualized officexp it gives this error: "There is not enough free memory to run this program. Quit one or more programs, and then try again."

Now here is the really odd thing, you can double-click on a word/excel/etc document in MyDocuments, a network drive, anywhere and it will open the appropriate officexp application just fine. I will also mention that firefox is virtualized as well but the same process works fine with openoffice.org.

This also happens if you choose to save the file to a specific location. It cannot be opened. However I just discovered that if you move it to somewhere else, say the desktop, it will open just fine.

Anyone have an idea what might be causing this issue? Is it somehow related to the sandbox?