NetWare 6.5 SP2 running BM 3.8 SP3.

I have a bunch of rules, but there seems to be a problem with one of them
specifically that doesn't make sense.

I know that it is an acl issue because I can uncheck enforce acl and https
works fine.

I have an allow rule that allows my two highest OU objects to use
application proxy HTTP port 80. This works fine and users can browse the

Right below that I have an identical rule, but using port 443 to allow HTTPS

All users get a 403 forbidden. If I remove the OU's and just have the rule
to an allow ANY to ANY it works fine. When I put the actual users OU in,
they get a 403 forbidden again.

I am trying to find the most current acldump.nlm so that I could post the
acl list.