Hello, We virtualized one of our highschools this summer, with ESXi 4 on a PowerEdge 1900, with 8GB Ram Raid 5 Sata HDD's, with 700GB Space. The Drives right in the server, are used aa the datastore. This same server, was Just the live OS before (Netware 6.5), we upgraded the server to the ESXi 4Hypervisor, and then, installed a guest OS of Suse 10, running Novell OES 2 services (All of our trusted Netware services, now on Linux, as their product called OES2). Anyways, before the server was virtualized, I could easy copy GB's of data, up to it, with no isses. Now that it is virtualized, when I copy data, it started, and it chugging along at a nice speed, but after about 5 minutes, it hangs up and says, "\\Share\Users" is not accessible, You might not have permission to use this network source" I know this is not the case, as Iset yp the rights myself, souble checled them, and climed onto the share to copy the data in the first place. I can copy, create, move, write, etc egverything I need to, this error message only happens after about 5 minutes of copying data. It happily copies until them. If I copy local, or to any other non-virtulized server it is fine, it is only when I copy to the guest OS on this ESXi host. As well, I have eliminated any hardware issues, as I copied to the RAW Datastore on the ESXi host, with no isses I copyied over 8GB of data to the ESXi datastore without an issue. It seems like maybe there is a tweek of somekind I need to do to the Guest, so that this does not happen...any ideas? Please see JPEG attached to see the whole error.

Any suggestions or help IS GREATLY Appreciated the Highschool is starting to get antsy. I have a picture of the error, can;t see where to attach it in the forum though...