Is there a problem with Novell Client 4.91 SP5 for Windows (

I have a OES Netware Server that shows only a tiny fraction of the content to some PCs (running fully patched Windows XP) wth the above client. Others (even with same client version) behave normally.

Even when logged in as the Administrator I see few files/directories. In fact I was about to reload the "missing data" from tape when I realised that only a few users had the problem.

Rebooting the client doesn't help. Using a second similarly configured PC reveals same result.

A few days ago with users ot the Novell Client 4.91 SP5 for Windows 2 users showed me they had disimilar file listings from Windows Explorer in a particular directory (in same tree but this time located on nss media hosted on OES Linux server). One of the users could open a file listed in MS Excel's History despite the fact it was no longer listed in Windows Explorer.

This is a very serious situation, I plan to downgrade to an earler client and check results (pity it is located in one of the missing directories)

If you have any other ideas how to approach this problem I would appreciate your advice.

Thanks and Regards