Yesterday I installed the Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility Pack and after sometime of troubleshooting a problem with SOAP I finally got test accounts in each of my POs to work with my iPhone.

Problem is, my personal account, which I added as soon as the test accounts started working, will not pull any data in. I can send email out just fine but even under sent items it will not populate the message sent from my iPhone. All my settings in both the groupwise and mobility connectors are setup identically to my working test accounts.

In the web admin page under /mobility/monitor/ my account shows a green sync in the sync state field. What's funny, but may not have anything to do with my issue, is in the web admin page under /groupwise/monitor/ I only get the message "Not Available." Maybe I've configured something incorrectly?

I'm not a Novell or Linux expert by any means but I'll give you what I can. I'm running my GroupWise Domain at 8.0.2 with Netware 6.5. I have one POA on the Netware server and 7 other POAs on 7 different Win2003 R2 servers . All of my POAs are at 8.0.2. I have a test account on each of the POs and they are all working fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!