Hey Everyone,

I'm attempting to set up the release candidate (1.0 Build: r1.104) of the Mobility server on a SUSE 11 64 bit server so that we can get email on a few Android phones. Unfortunately, my user is refusing to sync. I entered in about six users in the initial set up and the first five of them are syncing just fine, but the entry for my user under 'monitor' says:

2010-09-23 15:59:57.220 ERROR [Thread-58] [backgroundWorkMonitor:1344] [userID:cn=siwek,ou=IT,ou=Jr_High,o=FSD] [eventID:] [objectID:] [Monitor] Initial Sync Error: Problem syncing folders for user - cn=siwek,ou=IT,ou=Jr_High,o=FSD: exceptions must be classes or instances, not NoneType
2010-09-23 15:59:57.470 ERROR [Thread-58] [backgroundWorkMonitor:386] [userID:cn=siwek,ou=IT,ou=Jr_High,o=FSD] [eventID:] [objectID:] [Monitor] Initial Sync Error: Problem syncing e-mail for user - cn=siwek,ou=IT,ou=Jr_High,o=FSD: Initial Sync Error: Problem on initial sync of email for user: cn=siwek,ou=IT,ou=Jr_High,o=FSD

I thought it might be because my email address is siwekj, so I changed the 'application user name' attribute, but it still gets the same error.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Network background: Groupwise 8.0.2 on Netware 6.5 Sp7 Virtualized on Vmware ESX4