'lo all.

Just another quick one to see if anyone else is having trouble or if it's just a problem with my config.

Here's the setup:

Win 7 x86 Clients, with ZCM 10.3.1 agent, AD Domain members
SLES 10 10.3.1 Server(s)

If I log onto a machine at the console, all works fine ZCM picks up on the AD credentials and all is well with the world.

If I RDP to one of the machines from an older style RDP client (i.e. an XP machine without Remote Desktop 6), I am produced with the Windows 7 logon screen, I logon and again, all is well with the world.

The problem is when I RDP from a newer style RDP client, such as a Vista / Win 7 or Mac Client, I am prompted with credentials before the RDP session is fully initiated. The RDP session then auto logs on to the machine, and the ZCM agent doesn't seem to be able to cope with this, popping up with a ZCM login box.

This has only started happening since upgrading from 10.3 to 10.3.1. When still running on 10.3, even the newer style RDP clients would come up with a Windows 7 box, meaning having to authenticate twice, but at least ZCM would then login.

The weird thing is, since the 10.3.1 upgrade, no matter how much I try either by group policy, local policy etc, I can't seem to force the RDP behaviour back to asking for "proper" authentication regardless of the RDP client version.

Any thoughts? Either to force the double login to Windows, or make ZCM authenticate via pre-authenticated RDP sessions?

It's all still in a lab environment, but I have 7-8 machines that uses RDP into to test the new system, so I need to get this working.