We are upgrading our Office Communication Server 2007 R2 with new Microsoft LYNC 2010. New LYNC is very cool and provide tons of new features. Unfortunately after installing LYNC client remote control using ZCM 10 is broiken. When I try to connect it start opening millions of windows with error messages of all kinds and it is completely broken. As soon as I uninstall LYNC things start working again. We need to upgrade to LYNC 2010 badly and this process already started.

In the past we had similar situation when we upgraded ZEN 10.2 to 10.3 on machines where Office Communicator 2007 R2 was install ZEN Agent was broken and the only way to fix that was completely remove and re-install ZEN agent. This time it does not help. Reinstalling ZEN Agent dfoes not fix remote control I even installed remote viewer 10.3.1 hoping that new version might work but still no luck.

Does nayone have issue with this? I would be very happy if anyone can suggest what can be done. I will waiting for your suggestions!