GW 8.0.1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (i586)

So recently within the last week I've started getting LDAP 80 Errors showing up in the POA log. When I look up the error there is allot of talk about Certificates beign the issue. But I've checked the 2 LDAP servers and the Certificates are good until 2016...just around the corner...

But the interesting portion of this problem is that both of the LDAP servers are running fine. The users logging into their computers can authenticate just fine. I've reset the LDAP daemon on the GW server and it is not the cause of the issue. I've tried deleting and re-creating the LDAP enteries and that doesn't fix the issue. What fixes the issue is either rebooting or restarting the POA/MTA/GWIA and then the users can log back in. If you are in and authenticated already there is no issues with email, but we have allot of people that logout and log back in on a regular basis, so it is a matter of time before we either have to reboot the server or bounce the services so those out can get back in. I have also ran the software updates for the OS of that server and that had no effect on the system.

Anyone else seen this issue? I don't mind going to 8.0.2...if I knew that it would fix the issue, but I don't want to go through and upgrade without knowing that it will fix the issue or this issue has been fixed in this version.