I have followed all the existing threads on the issue of the firmware and HPQCISS.HAM driver versions with this type of install. Regardless of the versions, the issue I am having is when I do a manual install and get to the part where I load the storage adapter driver. I remove the IDEATA.HAM driver for the RAID Adapter and try to install the correct version of the HPQCISS.HAM driver (which I extracted from PSP 8.20), it then ask me for a Slot Number. It has an embedded P410i controller on slot 0 according to the hardware specs. I have tried entering in 0 and the error comes back as "The following driver instance failed to load and will be deleted". On the console screen of the server it has the error "HPQCISS: Invalid slot or hardware instance number specified". I have tried to leave it blank, or enter several other numbers but get the same errors. I originally tried the installation using NW65sp6 and had the same issue.

I have searched both Novell's and HP's Knowledgebase and Forums and have not found any solutions. Any assistance would be appreciated...