I am a new user of ZCM RC3 and I have a couple of questions. I would like to do patch management with this tool and for that I need ZCM to download all the patches available for a specific release (in this case SLES11 SP1).

I do not have any managed devices attached to this ZCM server and I would like to add a Novell Subscription to download the catalogs available in the NU repository from Novell Customer Center and replicate them to the local server in my Management Zone. Whenever I follow the wizard it gives me the below error:

The wizard cannot continue for the following reason(s):
The URL or Credentials supplied in this page is erroneous, Enter valid URL or credentials

I have tried to lookup the url (https://nu.novell.com/repo) in a browser with the same credentials and that gives me an index back with some repoindex.php scripts in it. I also tried to download a specific file from this url via the proxy server that is in between the server and the internet with wget and that works very well.

I don't know how to approach this issue and it seems very important to do this to be able to download the SLES patches we need.

Could someone please help me out on this one?

kind regards

Jouk Hettema