Hi,

just migrated a GW system to OES2. All is working correctly apart from the
following errors that are showing up periodically in the PO log:

14:42:58 296 The database facility reported error [8209] on wphost.db
14:42:58 296 The database facility reported error [8209] on wphost.db
14:42:58 296 SOAP command:[loginRequest] requested from 10.0.1.73 User
session(*****)

Always there are a pair of these, following by a SOAP login request from the
IP of the Datasync server. It is the 115 build of Mobility Pack, and we
installed the just released Agents for GW: 802HP1.

The IP and port of the PO has not changed but the path has: this is to an
OES2 cluster path on NSS. The error appears to indicate that the wphost.db
cannot be accessed, but this doesn't seem to a general problem, everything
else is working OK, including Mobility. It seemed to disappear for a period
after I restarted datasync services, but happens on some not all soap
accesses from datasync.

Obviously on the face of it this is a worrying error message, but I don't
think I did anything wrong on the PO migration, and like I say it appears to
be working fine, and a GWCHECK found no serious errors. I'm wondering (and
hoping) whether this is a cosmetic error introduced in the latest
agents/datasync combo.

regards
Martin