I have installed the latest 115 build of mobility and am running GW 8.0.2 (POA's are running on SLES 10.2 & 11, in a mix of physical and VM's)on the backend (not the latest sp1 - I'll wait a few weeks for others to find any new bugs in the latest build - got bit by deploying too early on 8.0.1 & 8.0.2). I was able to install myself as the first user with no problems and everything seems to be working normal on my Droid. Problem is, any other user I try to add to the system is failing the initial sync (with the Debug log entry below). I have read some other similar posts and have run GWChecks (Analyze/Fix & Structural Rebuild of user) on the accounts and everything looks normal. I also checked the e-Directory name and it is the same as the email account. Seems the error states "user not enabled". I'm not sure what I'm missing that would make these account appear this way. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Dean



2010-11-09 15:47:18.293 DEBUG [CP WSGIServer Thread-3] [AppInterface:337] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] targetAdded event received for cn=firstname_lastname,ou=users,o=owens
2010-11-09 15:47:34.870 DEBUG [Thread-25] [backgroundWorkMonitor:1307] [userID:cn=firstname_lastname,ou=users,o=owens] [eventID:] [objectID:] [Monitor] Initial Sync Start for user: cn=firstname_lastname,ou=users,o=owens
2010-11-09 15:47:34.870 DEBUG [Thread-25] [GenericApplicationInterface:887] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Attempting to acquire lock for engineConnections
2010-11-09 15:47:34.871 DEBUG [Thread-25] [GenericApplicationInterface:889] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Acquired lock for engineConnections
2010-11-09 15:47:34.871 DEBUG [Thread-25] [GenericApplicationInterface:906] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Releasing lock for engineConnections
2010-11-09 15:47:34.871 DEBUG [Thread-25] [GenericApplicationInterface:908] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Released lock for engineConnections
2010-11-09 15:47:34.871 DEBUG [Thread-25] [GenericApplicationInterface:909] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Using engine connection 28630912
2010-11-09 15:47:34.890 DEBUG [Thread-25] [GenericApplicationInterface:928] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Releasing engine connection 28630912

2010-11-09 15:47:35.039 DEBUG [Thread-25] [backgroundWorkMonitor:1332] [userID:cn=firstname_lastname,ou=users,o=owens] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Initial Sync Error: Problem on initial sync of folders. Error returned: User not enabled. Retry: 3
2010-11-09 15:47:40.113 DEBUG [Thread-25] [backgroundWorkMonitor:1321] [userID:cn=firstname_lastname,ou=users,o=owens] [eventID:] [objectID:] [Monitor] Folder Sync Result: <event version="1">
<metadata>
<type>query</type>
<destination>default.pipeline1.groupwise</destination>
<origin>default.pipeline1.mobility</origin>
<originType>mobility</originType>
<timestamp>Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:47:40 EST</timestamp>
<id>default.pipeline1.mobility-source-soapbridge.97a45860ec4211dfbf2a000c290d2e1b</id>
</metadata>
<item>
<query>
<directQueryUsername/>
<syncFolders>1</syncFolders>
</query>
<result>User not enabled</result>
</item>
</event>
.
2010-11-09 15:47:40.113 DEBUG [Thread-25] [backgroundWorkMonitor:1332] [userID:cn=firstname_lastname,ou=users,o=owens] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Initial Sync Error: Problem on initial sync of folders. Error returned: User not enabled. Retry: 2

2010-11-09 15:47:45.186 DEBUG [Thread-25] [backgroundWorkMonitor:1332] [userID:cn=firstname_lastname,ou=users,o=owens] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Initial Sync Error: Problem on initial sync of folders. Error returned: User not enabled. Retry: 1
2010-11-09 15:47:50.184 ERROR [Thread-25] [backgroundWorkMonitor:1344] [userID:cn=firstname_lastname,ou=users,o=owens] [eventID:] [objectID:] [Monitor] Initial Sync Error: Problem syncing folders for user - cn=firstname_lastname,ou=users,o=owens: exceptions must be classes or instances, not NoneType