I have two questions that I would like to ask this community and hopefully someone can help me. I am using ZCM 10.3.

First question is, has anyone ever experienced issues with bundles failing after you increment the version? I would create a new bundle, deploy it successfully. When I make the change to that bundle and redeploy that bundle to the same machine, it would fail instantly. I would try and do a ZAC CC and would still fail. I have an open ticket with SR but it's been over a week and I haven't heard from them so I figured I'd ask here to see if someone would have any knowledge of this.

Second question (not sure if this belongs here). I am still new at using ZCM to deploy various types of bundles. What I wanted to do is to first copy a directory (preferably upload the directory to ZCM) and deploy it to certain desktops. And then using that using that downloaded directory on the desktop, to run a batch script to install a program? Can someone walk me through how to upload a directory and deploying that directory to desktops and Creating a bundle to run a batch script or vbs script? I think I am doing it right with the install file directory option and blank bundle/run script. But I wanted to make sure this right.

Thanks in advance for all the help!